CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Tonight was filled with a lot of TREATS! This was the first year we took Brooke out to go trick- or- treating. She loved it and did a really good job knocking and saying, "trick-or-treat." Julie and Trevor came over, we all ate dinner and then went down our street. It was a lot of fun. I wore my costume (Rob didn't feel so inclined to this time) and just enjoyed ourselves. The biggest plus side was the weather was perfect, about 68 degrees (or so).
This was Brooke's official trick-or-treat house (our neighbor's house).
The three of us in front of our house (I don't think we take enough photos of the outside of our house and one day we will look back and want to see it...maybe?!)
Rob and Brooke at Brooke's second official house.
Here are all the treats.
Brooke and Trevor at the end of the night, ready to dig in.

4 comments:

Melea said...

THanks for all the pics! I love your costumes. How in the world did you make yours?

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

What a bunch of fun posts! I love your family's costumes. How did you get Rob to wear his? (That would be a lost battle for me.)

I thought it was funny how Brooke wouldn't go near the pumpkin goop. Austin was the same way.

San Francisco looked like a lot of fun. I would love to go and see "The Rock". What a neat experience. And I'm glad you and Rob got to go visit his family for a while.

I loved all your pictures. Can't wait to see more. :)

Dan and Marci Family said...

I loved your costumes you did an amazing job, thanks for coming to the party hope you had fun.

Megan said...

Can I tell you how much I LOVE the costumes! They are amazing- I can't believe you made them and even more I can't believe you got Rob to wear it. You're my new hero!