CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fixing the Car

Last Saturday, I helped Rob fix our car. A couple of weeks ago we found a few things needed to be fixed on our car (yah, major bummer...but I guess that is how life goes). Rob decided to try and fix some of the things himself. Here we are fixing the Knock Sensor. Rob's hands were too big to loosen the sensor but after a few attempts I did. I wanted Rob to document this day because it probabably won't happen again. So here is the proof.


3 comments:

Emily M said...

This is impressive. Our car needs some work.... can I call you?

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Okay, so I just found your blog. I'm so excited. It's way cute and Brooke is just darling. Oh and way to go Mrs. Mechanic! I look forward to more posts. :)

Amy Michelle said...

You really are the women! Parties fixing cars, pictures what a talented lady you are. BTW, dig the sweatshirt! Go BRONCOS!