CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Monster Style

Happy Halloween!!!! Brooke and I went to the mall and hung out before Rob's company Halloween party. We went to the fountain and made a wish. We then spent the majority of the time going up and down the escalators...Brooke loves 'em! Brooke would also stop in the front of each store where she heard music and just busta move. She would just break out into these awesome dance moves for a few seconds and then we would keep walking until she heard more music at the next store and do the same thing...it was HILARIOUS! It was a great start to Halloween. We then went trick-or-treating at Rob's work, to all the different departments. Brooke and me.
Rob and Brooke. A group shot. Julie and I made our costumes this year..thanks Jules for your help. I had this idea to be Monster's Inc. for a long time but we didn't start making them until Tuesday. Julie and I had never made and outfit before so it was a lot of trial and error but they turned out AMAZINGLY (if I do say so myself). Brooke was Boo, Rob was Sulley and I was Mike (if you couldn't tell). Brooke even wore her costume for the entire party, which made me very happy. What a great Halloween and the day isn't even over yet...it is almost time for trick-or-treating!!! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Alison said...

You guy are so super cute. I love your costumes!

Emily M said...

Holy cow, you are amazing. Your costumes are so perfect. I bet they took forever. I am WAY impressed. Way to go.

Justin & Rebecca &family said...

Love your costumes. So cute.

The Hobson Clan said...

Jeana, you guys looked awesome! I still can't believe you and Julie made them ... and in less than a week! You're amazing! I loved it!