CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving and This Week!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! What a wonderful holiday and what a great day we enjoyed! I am grateful for so many things: family, friends, good health, photography, the gospel...the list is endless. We had a really kicked back day. We got up, read the ads and then went to Thanksgiving dinner at lunch time. We were invited to dinner with Rob's friend and his family, we had a great time (thanks for the invite!). The food was delicious too. I love Thanksgiving when the food is divided up so one person isn't stuck in the kitchen all day cooking. We were able to have two of my sisters come to town this week (each for different reasons) and it was nice having family it (I just love my sisters!).
Rob and Brooke relaxing, watching a movie after a great meal.
Jenn and Brooke, right before I took Jenn to the airport. Brooke just loves her aunts (Brooke is pulling a face in this photo).
Last night we all went out to dinner (my sisters, Nick, Trevor, me, Rob, and Brooke) at Applebee's. It was fun and we did a little shoe shopping after. On Wednesday afternoon we went to Gardner Village to see the elves and to go to a couple of the shops they have there. Brooke looking at the elves and ducks.
Trevor and Brooke with the elves.
Brooke and I (Brooke wanted to go home at this point).
On Tuesday, we went to a small inside amusement park in Midvale. Brooke loved a couple of the rides. Here she is concentrating on keeping the lever down to fly the rocket.
Brooke and Trevor driving the cars through the jungle.
The "rollercoaster."
The swings (Brooke would rather go on a carousel).
The Carousel.
On Monday night, Nessa and I went to Julie's volleyball game. We were cheering loudly but they didn't win (next time we will cheer even louder). It has been such a great week and the frosting on the cake will be shopping tomorrow (I'll let you know how it goes). Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

0 comments: