CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged!

1. What is your husbands name? Robert Randall Bird
2. How long have you been married? 5 Years
3. How long did you date? 9 months
4. How old is he? 30!!!
5. Who eats sweets? Definately me. Rob likes sweets but I seem to get them before he does (this is a result of my childhood...growing up my mom rarely bought treats and when she did you had to be quick or you wouldn't get any).
6. Who said I love you first? Rob said it first but I could have said it a long time before it actually happened.
7. Who is taller? Rob
8. Who can sing better? Rob (sometimes in church he'll laugh at me and tell me I am way off...we have a good laugh and then I sing louder).
9. Who is smarter?
Rob 10. Who does laundry? No one (that's the problem)
11. Who pays the bills? Me
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I don't know (I get my rights and my lefts confused). 13. Who mows the lawn? We both do but I mow it more.
14. Who cooks dinner? we both do (we eat a lot of cheese sandwiches)
15. Who drives? Both of us.
16. Who is first to admit they are wrong? it depends
17. Who kissed who first? Rob (and I wasn't not expecting it and it was pretty bad).
18. Who asked who out first? Rob
19. Who wears pants? We both do (except on Sundays and I wear a skirt).
**I tag anyone who wants to be tagged**

1 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I'm glad you did this. I enjoyed reading what you wrote. :)