CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

A Little of This and a Little of That-

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would share just a few photos about what we have been up to.
This is Brooke's BFF (okay babysitter but seriously Brooke just LOVES her). Anytime we pass her house she is asking to see her for at least an hour after. Sometimes just randomly throughout the day Brooke asks for her and just won't stop asking until, well I am not sure why she eventually stops. Brooke loves sitting by her at church and basically just loves her. She is coming to babysit Brooke tonight but I am not mentioning it until she comes over, otherwise it would be a really long day. Thanks for everything Cortney! I have the greatest mom in the whole entire world. There isn't anything she can't do because if she doesn't know how to do it then she will figure it out. While we were in IN we went to Goodwill and I found this cute shirt there for 4 dollars. It was in the wrong size but my mom worked her super powers and altered it for me! I just wanted to post a photo of me wearing so she can see how great it turned out! THANKS MOM!
I am so grateful for the opportunity that we had to vote. Brooke and I showing off our "I VOTED" stickers. Brooke wasn't very excited about her sticker!
Rob and Brooke getting ready to walk across the street to vote (the school where we vote is right out our front door). I let Brooke kinda choose her outfit. Rob wasn't so sure it worked...I thought it was funny (and warm)!

0 comments: