CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Del Sol Style (and I turned 27 today).

On Friday night, Robert and I went to his company's work party. It was such a nice evening. Great food, great friends, and just an overall great time. Brooke also loved that we went out because Cortney babysat and Brooke just loves it when that happens.
Today I turned 27! One year older and wiser too (well, I don't think I am getting any wiser but I have the older part down pretty well). I had the best day (I'll post some photos later). Robert and Brooke treated me like a princess. I also had so many well wishes from family and friends (thanks everyone)! I think 27 is going to be a great year! (ps every year at the del sol christmas party we get our photo taken and it is hideous (seriously, i have to burn it) but this year my friend heidi, she works at del sol, was taking the photos and she did such a great job (doesn't rob look handsome) ...heidi you are amazing!).

4 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Happy Birthday! Can you believe that you are only 3 years away from 30! :) I only say that because I'm right behind you (I'll be 27 in April). You look fantastic and not a day older then 21 (seriously). :) I'm glad you had a nice time at the Christmas party and I think that picture of you and Rob turned out great.

Barker Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I didn't get you called yesterday. Thanks for being a great friend and I hope your birthday was wonderful.

Heidi Henderson said...

Happy Birthday Jeana... wow... I wish I could have been ontop of things and remembered and wished you a happy birthday! 27 is a great year... and then you'll love 28... I did ... ha! But you look great!
And ha, thanks for giving me credit for the picture, but really it was just a candid picture I took and let's be honest... your work... 100 times better. If you were on the other side of the camera taking the picture it would have turned out even more magnificent!

Emily M said...

How fun. We are going to a Christmas party next week, and I wish I could borrow your clothes for it, or at least take you shopping with me! You are so stylin'. And of course-- Happy Birthday. You guys look great!