CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

GingerBread!


A Christmas tradition we had growing up was making gingerbread houses and gingerbread men. My mom would make gingerbread men every year when we were in elementary school for our classes on our birthdays. I know it wasn't on my mom's top 10 list of fun things to do but they always made me feel extra special on my birthday (our friends were so impressed that our mom would do that for us...she's the best!). My mom also made the best gingerbread houses, from scratch. I loved it! So this year Julie and I decided to make them for our birthdays. Let's just say that we have a lot of work to do to get to my mom's skill level but hey, at least they were standing! Trevor dropped a piece of my roof, hence it looks like it went through an earthquake, but I loved how they turned out.







0 comments: