CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Softball Game

Robert's work, Del Sol, has a co-ed softball team on Monday nights and for the last few years I have been playing on and off. I enjoy softball but having never played it before this team started I am not very good...until last night. Okay, really I am still not very good but I caught TWO, count 'em TWO balls in the outfield last night, hence the photo. I was so excited. After the first one I even took a little bow--very unprofessional I am sure, but hey I actually caught the darn thing and was very excited. I just closed my eyes and stuck my glove out there and it worked (I really need to try and keep my eyes open a little and when I bat too) The photo is a little blurry but you get the idea.

1 comments:

Melea said...

I bet you are a great player Jeana! And even if you think you aren't, you are brave for playing! I used to play softball growing up. I eventually quit because I kept getting hit by the ball and got really scared of it. I still wince every time I step up to the plate...