CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aunt Michelle's Visit and the Zoo

Aunt Michelle came to visit the weekend of the 10th and we had so much fun. We went to the Zoo, out to eat a couple of times, did the "Race for the Cure", and then we went to an indoor arena football game. Not my favorite sport to watch but it nice to say I have been to a game. Some of the fans were really into the game, so that was entertaining as well. Michelle also bought some Kettle Corn which tasted delicious. Here are a few photos from the zoo. At the zoo we went on a little train ride and Brooke was afraid of the animals. She kept saying, "no, no, no" when they would make a noise. Maybe next time she can enjoy it a little more. I don't have any photos from the "race" but when I get some (they were on Michelle's camera) I'll post a couple.



1 comments:

Melea said...

So fun! I wish we could have been there!