CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been Tagged

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

My friend Shannon tagged me so here goes nothing...

3 JOYS

1. Rob
2. Brooke
3. My family


3 FEARS

1. Mice
2. Car Crashes
3. Airplane rides


3 GOALS

1. Become a better wife/mother
2. Become an amazing photographer
3. Get our kitchen and eventually our entire house remolded.

3 CURRENT OBESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

1. Learning PS
2. Finding another chair (at least I found one-thanks Jules)
3. "Gilmore Girls"

3 RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS

1. If I could have been anything when I grew up it would have been a country singer (that dream was shot the moment I was born...I can't sing).
2. I want (and hopefully one day will) to own my own store/cafe. I have it all designed it my head and let me tell you it is going to be awesome.
3. I would love to live in NYC (for a short period of time).

If you read my blog and have never been tagged, consider yourself tagged.

0 comments: