CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Siblings and Roommates...

...the first weekend in March, Julie and I decided to go to Rexburg to see our brother and sister. We left the kiddos behind and headed out Friday afternoon. It was the best. We stopped at Maddox Drive-In (they have the best raspberry shakes and Lime Sodas EVER, and I mean EVER) and got some yummy food and headed on to Rexburg. We hung out with Nessa and her roomies for awhile (while Josh watched Donkey Basketball...it is fairly sad that donkeys were cooler than us-j/k) and then went to Fongs with both of them (the basketball had ended) and then to Frontier Pies for dessert. At Frontier Pies we laughed so hard they thought we were drunk and Nessa had the hiccups (enough said if you know her) and it was HILARIOUS!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. It was just so funny I couldn't stop laughing. I wish I would have had my camera. Anyways it was a great night. The next day we went to Idaho Falls and saw some of our roommates from college. It was so nice to see them and just talk and laugh. We went to the Olive Garden and had the soup/salad combo and just catched up on each other's lives. Thanks girls for making the time to get together. You are all so amazing and it was so wonderful to see you again! We better not wait that long between visits next time. I had the best roommates.

1 comments:

Julie Williams said...

Fun post thanks for doing so many! I think I may have to take some of your pictures so I can add them to my blog! Loved them all.