CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

I am still here...

...but you wouldn't know it by my blog posts now would you. I am back and hopefully I will post more than ever...okay maybe not but here are a few posts from recent (and some not so recent things because it has been awhile). January and Feb. were really fun months. My mom and dad came into town and so did Rob's mom. Brooke had so much fun with her grandmas and grandpa.

Rob's mom came into town in Feb. Brooke and Grandma went on walks, saw the horsies, played, watched movies and we always go out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes...delicious!


My mom and dad came into town the end of January. My dad had some things to complete at the Family History Library during the day but in the evening we hung out and played games and ate Cafe Rio...delicious! During the day, we hung out with my mom. We get DIing and shopping and out to eat at the best cafe in SLC...I love it at least. While they were here we had the chance to go to the Draper Temple open house. It was such a neat experience. Brooke kept calling it her temple and when she would she pictures of the Savior, He was always, "her Jesus." It was just so sweet and tender. The Draper Temple is so beautiful and it was a great experience (Brooke was a little tired before it was all over she kept wanting to see it all the chairs but she did love the water and the cookies they had at the church at the end. She spilt the water all over...too funny. I feel really badly for whoever sat in the chair next, the napkins weren't very absorbant. Brooke loved hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa!


0 comments: