CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tuesday at the Beach and the Cheese Factory!

Tuesday we headed off to Canon Beach, Pacific City, and the Tillamook Cheese Factory (I had to get some icecream!). Brooke at the cheese factory watching how they make the cheese. Brooke got bored of watching them make cheese.
I am not sure what she is doing here but it makes me laugh.
Brooke running from the waves at the beach.
Walking into the ocean.
Brooke drying off after Canon Beach, she fell.
We had someone take this for us at the end of our trip.
Family Photo.
Brooke and I laughing and eating icecream (I LOVE this photo).
Brooke tired after a long day.
Brooke found a sand dollar in the water. I wanted to keep it for her but she threw it back into the water.
She is showing Robert her great find.
We had a wonderful trip to Oregon and loved every second of it. Hopefully we can go back sometime soon.

2 comments:

Melea said...

Those family photos turned out great! I love the coloring in them. So bright!

Emily M said...

So fun. I love Oregon! And I love Tillamook! Well worth the $0.40 difference. In Pittsburgh, actually, it was only in the fancy cheese section and cost a LOT more than regular. I think 2 lb. of Tillamook cheddar was like $20. So we've got it good here. Yay! Glad you guys got to go! Brooke is adorable beyond words.