CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

5 Years Ago on August 9th-

I married the greatest guy in the whole world! He is so absolutely amazing! This photo was taken in the exact spot he proposed to me over 5 years ago, when we were in Oregon a few weeks ago, and he even gave me the ring of my dreams (I lost my first engagement ring about 10 months after we were married and I always wanted another one)! I am so lucky to be married to Robert. I love him and I am excited to see what the next five years has in store.

3 comments:

Melea said...

Can you post a pic of your new ring?

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

I need to huh? I'll post one soon.

The Hobson Clan said...

How sweet! What a good guy! You guys are both so lucky to have each other. I remember when you lost your ring. Was that really that long ago? Happy late anniversary!