CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farm Animals and Gardens

Today was a really, really fun day. Brooke and I along with a couple other moms and kids went to Thanksgiving Point in Utah County. The month of August they had $2 Tuesday to each location, so we went to the Farm Animals Barn and the Children's Gardens. It was great! and Brooke was so brave. She went on the pony ride all by herself and she fed the sheep right out of her hand (she didn't like when the sheep licked her so by the end she was just throwing the food in). Brooke loves animals so it is really nice that she is feeling more comfortable around them (I try not to be a chicken so she can be brave but deep down I want to run away screaming). We then went out to eat...I love great days! (I forgot my camera but luckily Julie had hers...thanks Jules).


2 comments:

rozalyn said...

pony rides are so fun! Yay!

Alison said...

Hey Jeana, So fun to find your Blog. My girls Love Thanksgiving point Farm. Any chance to rida a horse. Here is the link to our Blog.
http://sewhappytogether.blogspot.com/
Alison