CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Party Time in Idaho (a really large post)!!!

Brooke and I came to Idaho last Tuesday for my youngest brother's graduation from high school. We are staying here until Wednesday of this week and today we had a birthday party for Trevor and Blake (Brooke's cousins) and here are some photos from the event.
Trevor riding on his present from Uncle Jeff and Aunt Melissa. Me, my mom, my sister Nessa, and Brooke hanging out at the party.
Brooke with her great-grandma Jean (my namesake).
Trevor with Grandma Jean (still my namesake).
Julie and Trevor opening presents.
My beautiful mom and my handsome dad. I have the best parents ever.
Julie and I thought this photo was funny. Can you tell who is who (we are doing the exact same thing)?
The theme for the party was "balls and balloons" and here some of the cousins are playing with the balloons. Carter, Kaiden, Abby and Mallory (look at the face Mallory is pulling).
Grandpa and Abby. "What does a hippo say, Brooke?"
Blake and Lisa opening presents.

Brooke stealing the show or rather Blake's presents. Blake got a Thomas the Train set and she really wanted to play with it.
It was a really great Sunday and birthday party!

0 comments: