CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day





For Father's Day, Brooke and I made Robert breakfast in bed and we watch a DVD that I made with photos from Brooke's birth (when Robert started fatherhood) to the present. The DVD ended with the photos of us tearing up the side yard. We then we to church, came home had a yummy lunch, hung out, and then had dinner: Mexican Lasagna (sp) Robert's favorite. It was a great day and Robert is such a wonderful husband and father. Brooke and I are the luckiest girls in the world. I took these photos when Robert was eating breakfast with Brooke (I love the black and white photo).

1 comments:

liz said...

Hey Jeana! I am so glad you emailed me because I could not remeber your blog's name. Brooke is so adorable and your such an amazing photographer! I am really sad that I won't be at NHH but I just had too much going on and getting sick all the time doesn't help much either. But I feel TONS better! I am glad that I know your blog now so we can keep in touch. Maybe I will have to pop in on the monday meetings occasionally to say hi!