CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brooke...

Brooke and her daddy, she just loves him. Brooke loves sitting in these baskets and they having someone fly her around the room.
Here Brooke is on the golf course last Friday night. She was so cute and just loved picking up all the range balls that were around the course. It was a fun evening and I did pretty good golfing (the second time ever and it had been 3 years since the first time golfing).
"CHEESE."
Brooke just makes us smile and laugh. She is so funny.
Brooke and me. I just love that girl! She is the best ever and so good at giving hugs.

2 comments:

Melea said...

I love the picture of you two together. You are both so beautiful!

Dan and Marci Family said...

I saw your blog on Brooke's and had to look it is a very cute blog. Brooke is such a doll. I also love your photography blog.