CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Potty Time



Brooke went potty in the toilet about a week and half ago. I am not potty training but just trying to get her used to the idea. She has only done it again one other time so I think it will be awhile. But I was so excited when she went I had to "capture" the moment. Robert thought the last one was digusting but I imagine everyone looking at this blog has seen something more disgusting than baby pee, hence the post. In the first photo you'll notice Brooke is saying "cheese" again.

1 comments:

Emily M said...

Go, Brooke! It is SO exciting-- I don't blame you for the post. Jack is just getting serious about it, and I make such a big deal about it, it is embarrassing. It is just exciting to leave diapering behind. Good luck!