CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Brooke and Her Blankie

Brooke LOVES her blankie and takes it pretty much everywhere (it gets so dirty so fast).
Brooke snuggling her blankie.

I love toe shots.


Along with her blankie she sucks her thumb, they go hand in hand.


Brooke has one corner of her blankie that she just loves. She has to have that corner or she won't go to sleep. She twitches her blankie (like my sister Julie did with her blankie) and sometimes puts her favorite corner up her nose (she got that from her Momma). Too funny!

2 comments:

rozalyn said...

Hey Jeana! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog!! The background is awesome and I love the pictures of Brooke. I can't wait to show the kids tomorrow--they're in bed right now, phew! Brooke is just getting to be such a cute little girl. I'm sorry we can't live closer or visit more often. One day we will! Thanks for all the updates!

rozalyn said...

Oh, and one other thing about the blankie...Uncle Doug did the EXACT same thing with his blankie (sucking his thumb and rubbing his blankie against his face). Too cute!