CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Most Recent Photo of Brooke

This photo was taken last night before Rob and I went to Park City.
Julie and Nick watched Brooke overnight, while Rob and I went to PC to stay at the Marriott and hang out with all the Del Sol employees. Del Sol reached their 2007 goals and so they invited all the employees up to PC for an evening of fun and friends. We got there around 7:00 pm, ate yummy food, drank yummy drinks and then played video games. Rob was a total rocker with "Rock Band" and I tore it up on "Guitar Hero." We enjoyed ourselves and are very grateful Rob works for a great company.
Today we just slept in, had lunch, went to visit Joe and Miranda (Rob's cousins who live in PC), and then came home. On the way home I got a huge urge to eat a carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Candy Factory. I wish I would have had this urge in PC because they have two, but we were already on our way home. So I called my mom and she found one in Fort Union. Some of you may already know this but when I get an idea I just won't let it drop. So Robert, being the best husband in the whole entire world, humored me and said we could go. We couldn't find it, so after a few more calls to my mom, and a half an hour later we were almost ready to give up but then there it was. I have the greatest husband and little girl (look how adorable Brooke looks in that photo--she is so beautiful and can always make you laugh). I love Rob, Brooke, and Snickers covered carmel apples.

3 comments:

Melea said...

Jeana you are so funny and what great husbands those Bird boys are. Side note: did you dye your hair? It looks darker :)

Jeana Bird said...

Yah, those Bird boys are great. No dye, but it is getting a little longer.

rozalyn said...

Hey Jeana, finally the picture loaded for me! Your hair looks awesome!