CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Big News!


(this is Brooke's I really can't have a dog face)

I am sorry that months pass in between posts but this news is big. We are expecting a baby (and are so excited) the middle of June. We find out in a few weeks if Brooke is going to have a baby brother or sister (she really wants a dog but that isn't going to happen). I am never quite sure how to bring things up like this so there you have it...I'll post it on my blog (which no one reads anymore because of my lack of posts...I'll do better). Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Julie Williams said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Even though Brooke wants a dog named Clifford I am sure she is going to love her new brother or sister. I can't wait for you guys to find out what your baby is going to be!!!

Gerri said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you! Can't wait for the update!

The Lindquists said...

Congratulations Jeana! That is so exciting!

Corpuz Family said...

Yeah!!!!!! I am sooo excited for you guys!!!!! THis is great news, I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!

Matheson Family said...

Congrats!! You two made the cutest little girl so we know that whatever you are having...it's going to be super cute!

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Congratulations! New babies are so much fun. :)

Amy Michelle said...

Congrats!!!! We will miss you at Christmas!!!Love you!

Unknown said...

Congrats from all of us here at Northampton House. Yay for babies. We are so happy for you.

Emily M said...

YAY! I am so happy that Brooke will be a big sis. We can't wait to find out what kind of baby it will be!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats!!
That is so exciting!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Congrats!!! That is such great news. I bet that Brooke is so happy to be a big sister.