CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Trip to Idaho

Brooke and I have spent the last week and a half in Idaho (Rob spent four days there) for my sister's wedding. We did her open house on Tuesday (September 16) and then we drove to Washington where she got married on Thursday (18th). I had so much fun and Jaymee was so beautiful. It was so great being together as a family. We took a family photo, once I finish it I'll post it here. My mom and dad's family is just getting bigger and bigger and older and older. I can't believe Jaymee was old enough to get married but I think she is really happy and Jason is a great guy. It was so cute seeing them interact as husband and wife.


While we were in Idaho we went and saw a couple of movies, "Ironman" and "Get Smart". We also played tennis. Robert and I haven't been able to play tennis for a while, but he still has it. I am the exact same too...pretty horrible. It was fun to play though. My brothers and Julie and Nick really get into it. Maybe one day I'll be able to challenge them. I did a little shopping (more like looking) while I was there (a trip is never complete until we go shopping). It was so fun and I can't wait to go back.

1 comments:

rozalyn said...

I'm so glad you had a fun trip. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and receptions! And I will play you tennis any day because chances are pretty good that I'm the worse player ever. Doug and I used to play tennis a lot right before we started dating and then while we were dating. We have a lot of fun memories from it. Maybe one day we'll get to play again!