CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Over the 4th, I went to Idaho to visit and left Rob and Brooke alone! They had a good time together and I enjoyed myself too. Here are a couple of photos from Rob and Brooke's weekend (I had a couple of photoshoots with family members and you can see those on my photo blog). Here Rob and Brooke put "stickies" on their noses. Brooke loves stickers.
Brooke is watching Rob play WOW and she loves seeing the horsie.

Rob took Brooke to ride the carousel and they had a great time, until they were ready to leave...Brooke hates leaving places.

Rob kept Brooke up so I could see her Sunday night (photo). It was actually pretty funny when I got home, let's just say that she wasn't too excited to see me.

We both had great weekends and it was definately fun to get back home to see Rob and Brooke, I missed them a lot. I am grateful for the 4th and for the freedoms we enjoy and the people who fight to protect those freedoms. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend too.

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yeah I remember Eleanor at that age, she HATED leaving fun places. People at the park must have thought we were abducting her.