CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

On Sunday, we had an Easter Egg Hunt. Well,
it wasn't a hunt as much as a put the eggs in your
basket. But she definately got the hang of it and
was running around trying to pick all of the eggs up.
Brooke collected 15 eggs, so she got 15
jellybeans (I didn't fill the eggs before hand) and loved
eating all of them.

We had a great Easter. Some family members came
over and we had a BBQ with spring side dishes and played
games afterwards. We also watched "Oprah's Big Give."
I love that show.















Brooke wearing some bunny ears I found at Target last year.

3 comments:

rozalyn said...

LOVE the blog and I LOVE the bunny ears!

Emily M said...

These pictures are so good. I want you to take pictures of my kids! Brooke is a doll. Perfectly sweet. We'll be in Utah in a few weeks for James's sister's graduation. Maybe we can hook up!

Melea said...

I love the bathtub pic. What a bummer about her being sick so much...hopefully you guys don't get it too!